An Expert-Written Dissertation Proposal Example
Most dissertation proposals are around 700 – 1000 words. But for the sake of cramming, have a look at the following example to help start you off on your own. Please note that this is just an example and all theories and references that have been quoted are made up. Also note that where ever an ellipse ends a sentence, more should be written than what appears.
- Other literature
- Warneke, G.O. (2012). “Why it is never okay to smack your child.” Seal Publishers.
- Dobson, L.P. (2009). “Child discipline: The Bible’s prescription for a happy child.” Sago House.
- Fay, L.W. (1976). Is smacking your child the only way?” Delivery Publishers.
The spanking of children: The psychological effects of spanking and whether or not it is an ethical practice
This paper will attempt to show
Spanking has been considered normal practice the history of society and is only now being questioned by child psychologists and parents...
This is an important subject to discuss because of the claims made by professionals about the adverse effects spanking has on children...
Consider the following material for further study into this matter. This list contains authors that are both for and against spanking:
- Chapter outline
- A history of spanking being brought into question
- A liberal view on an old age habit
- Doctor Fay’s research about spanking in the seventies
- A religious answer to the question
- What current experts claim
- Professor Warneke psychological tests on children
- The spanked versus the not spanked
- What parents have to say...
- Study requirements
- Warneke, G.O. (2012). “Why it is never okay to smack your child.” Seal Publishers, page 81.
- Dobson, L.P. (2009). “Child discipline: The Bible’s prescription for a happy child.” Sago House, page 40.
- Fay, L.W. (1976). Is smacking your child the only way?” Delivery Publishers, page 203.
- Appendix 1 – The popular view in first world countries
- Appendix 2 – Why third world countries have not outlawed spanking
- Appendix 3 – Governments plan to change legislation regarding spanking...
Smacking your child is damaging to their psychological wellbeing and will affect their adult future...
Researching and reviewing literature on the subject as well as interviewing various experts and parents who have differing opinions...
The outcome of all research and interviews will be documented and discussed...
The implications of the outcome will also be reviewed...
Notes will be taken during interviews and a vehicle will be needed for transportation to various professionals and parents for the purpose of interviewing...