Is It Safe To Order A Paper From Online Dissertation Writing Services?
Although purchasing papers online is not only considered unethical but counterintuitive, this article is about the safety of ordering a paper, not the moral or punitive consequences of actually passing it off as your own. Ordering papers online is a shaky premise to begin with, so let us count the ways things can go awry.
Compromising personal info
- If a site is willing to sell you work done by others so you can pass it off as your own, well, you see where this is going. Make sure the site you are buying from has measures in place to keep your banking information secure.
- If you are unwilling to research your own paper, the least you can do is research the writing services you are considering using.
Like it or not, business is business, and wherever you have a demand for a service, people willing to fulfill that demand aren’t far behind. Naturally, this creates competition. If you are going to risk compromising your integrity and that of the degree you are pursuing, you might as well find the best.
Shopping the black market
- Look for writing services that offer money-back guarantees and provide revisions for free.
- “Reputable” sites will also offer support typically involving 24-hour access to check the progress of your paper.
- Stick with writing services that employ former or current professors, authors who aren’t just published online (vanity publishing), and academics holding relevant degrees to what you need written.
- That last point is key. What could be worse than paying for a paper written by someone less qualified than you?
Before you make the decision to hire someone else to do your work, consider the consequences. Dissertations, or any type of academic paper, is part of a process that shapes the mind as well as sets an example for future students, graduates, or candidates seeking higher education. Let’s take another look at the concept of “safe”.
- Let’s assume you get away with passing off someone else’s work as your own. It may feel good in the short-term and may have freed up some time to focus on another project, but it’s a question of whether or not you will be comfortable with your decision later in life.
- If you are considering paying someone else to write a paper in a field of study you are supposedly interested in, you may want to consider a different field of study.